Cloud Storage Services Seattle
The cloud has given companies in Seattle the ability to expand, grow, network, and communicate with customers and employees around the globe. Storing information digitally opens up doors to increase efficiency and productivity.
Rather than dealing with clunky, slow physical paperwork, digital documents stored in the cloud are easily managed and access by anyone with a login.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The hosting company is responsible for server maintenance and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Organizations and individuals alike benefit from the innovation of the cloud. People store music or photos in the cloud rather than on their phones, and business use the cloud to store central documents everyone in the company needs access to.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Washington State?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Seattle Organization
Let us help you securely store, access, and share your important documents from anywhere, anytime. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a quote for your cloud storage needs. Call us at (206) 905-8727 or fill out the form.
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 905-8727